1. Enjoy her "full" liquid diet.....of warm mushy cereal and broth. I don't know what is full about it.
2. Sponge bath... wash her hair if they'll let her (She's afraid she looks like Medusa.)
3. Find something good to watch on TV
4. Walk a few laps and build up some speed to pass Badonkadonk.
5. Push the pain pump button every time she thinks about dogs or ducks.
6. Dream about her own bed and being able to walk around in bare feet.
7. Fantasize about her perfect husband... sigh...
8. Mentally prepare to go home to 4 children in a few days
9. Stare out the window (with a kinked neck) at the foothills.
10. Con Jeff into breaking the Sabbath and smuggling in a milkshake.
|The ducks... (they are much bigger now.)|