Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The 6th night... are we going backwards?


She seems to be more uncomfortable now than she was 2 days ago.  Seeing someone waiting for their bowels to start making some synchronized motion isn't pleasant.  For her, it's beyond miserable.  The pain medicine does help some but she was getting sick... So she was changed to another kind which seems to be an improvement in the feeling sick category but not with the pain as much.  It has been a long day... and our hopes of her going home today were dashed by the lack of bowel cooperation.  I really wish there was something magical I could do to make her better... feeling helpless as a husband really stinks.

At least her bladder is working...

Ardith and Jill visiting



My first post was vetoed so i suppose this will have to do...

1 comment:

  1. You look like you are doing so great and I'm sure you are so happy to go home very soon! Your kids are so grown up. I can't believe your oldest son Walker is taller than you! I was trying to think if was the same age as my 2nd daughter Breanna. She is 13. I just want you to know that you have been in my thoughts and prayers since I read about your news on this blog and Facebook. You have such great faith and courage. Keep healing and smiling! Love, Steph adjustable bed

    ReplyDelete