Saturday, May 26, 2012

Good Night Again...

I'm sitting by her bed in the dark while she sleeps... I think she really improved a lot today but it wore her out.  The kids were up here and had a good time visiting their mom.  Then I took them to see the movie Mirror Mirror.  I was glad that they got to see a truly evil stepmother so they could appreciate how kind and patient their mother is.  JaNae's parents sat with her all afternoon and I'm told that her dad took a nap every time she did.  Good for him! 



Speaking of dads, one of the nurses kind of freaked me out when I got off the elevator.  She said that they had been trying to get a hold of me because of some complications...  I told her that I've had my phone and nobody called me.  She asked "Isn't your dad Lyle?"  That stunned me! I answered that Lyle is my father and she said he's taken a turn for the worse...  I said, "Are you sure?  He's in Wyoming!" She then blushed said that I'm not who she thought I was... so I rushed in to check on JaNae and she was sleeping and well.  My heart was pounding fast. I realize many people pay good money for an adrenalin rush, but today I'll pass on the anxiety and palpitations.  

Good night and thanks for the support.   Here are a few pics that explain why she is so tired!












1 comment: