Thursday, December 20, 2012

Today's laugh

We died laughing at this picture from the upcoming movie "This is 40."



The similarities are uncanny.

Jeff turns 40 in one week.  Poor Man.
We like clean teeth...of course.
Reverse the roles and bingo....you have Jeff and me.  Unfortunately.
Holy I-Pad.

Too bad the movie is rated R so we don't have the "pleasure" of filling our brains with inappropriate-ness and crude humor.  ( I watched the trailer and burned my retinas and tainted my brain!)  We totally would have shelled out money to see it in the theater for another good laugh. Our wallets will thank us!
 

3 comments:

  1. That looks hilarious. I have a guy that hooks me up with clean flux movies. I'll let you know when it comes out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JaNae, we got your beautiful Christmas card. Thank you. I miss you so much. My heart is just breaking for you and all you have been through this past year. I am thinking about you. Please send me an invite to your new blog... I would love to keep in touch with you. Love, Saunja

    ReplyDelete
  3. JaNae-Nae! My heart is aching for you and your beautiful family. I am amazed by your courage and strength as you share with all of us this crappy trial you have been given but I know if anyone can kick cancers bootie it's you! I'm thinking we need to plan a Ricks Reunion when you are up to it! No more talking about it....let's just do it! You are constatly in my thoughts and prayers. Keep calm and FIGHT on! Love you to pieces. Melina BTW...I already have Walker Betrothed to Morgan! Hope you don't mind :)
    melinatread@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete